Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Wedding Planning Day Highlights!

Gosh I'm not even sure where to start! Griff and I just returned from our trip home yesterday and there is just so much to talk about I might be blogging for days! Well maybe not days but that trip truly was the jump start that I needed to start off wedding season...


Yes, wedding season. It's what I have so cleverly named these next 4 months so that I don't stress myself out. I have to say, going home took so much of the stress and anxiety and kicked it to the curb. For one, I hadn't been able to make a decision about anything. And then, like magic, poof! I was making decisions left and right. Of course everything is easier with your mom next to you : )


So to save you all from the long rambling blog post, I'll give you the highlights...a few teasers...and go into detail as other posts unfurl.


Tuesday was the big day for us. I'm sure that Griff was dreading it but equipped with my notebook, camera, and checkbook we headed off to Middletown for a day chock full of wedding planning.


We met with our wonderful photographer Tony Spinelli, went to scope out some places for the rehearsal dinner, met with the people at the hotel, met with the lady at the church, showed Griff the Barns, picked out the food choices and linens with the caterer, and met with the florist.

All in all I have to say that was quite a busy day...but 100% worth it. Who's ready to get to work?!

More details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment