Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daydreamer

Tuesday afternoon and I sit down at my desk, ready to jump into the next task and boom! It hits me. Daydreaming...c'mon everyone does it. You are sitting there doing something and before you know it, 15 minutes have passed and you've spent valuable time "la dee da" daydreaming.

These days, it's mostly about the wedding. I think that sometimes daydreaming can be helpful...ya know, gets those creative juices flowing. Ha, I'm daydreaming as I'm typing this.

But today the daydreaming is not about the wedding. Even though I have LOADS of things to get done at work, I can't help but think about this weekend...yep, if you haven't already heard my thousands of broadcasts via Facebook and texts, now's the time to pay attention.

I'M COMING HOME!

Well not permanently...see that would take an act of Congress...literally. This Saturday is the day...Griff and I will travel from the Big Sky country to the East Coast.

So what am I daydreaming about?! Actually scratch that. What am I not daydreaming about?!

Hot weather, night out in the city with my closest friends, Mom, Dad, Lauren, my family, graduation parties, wedding planning (sorry I had to throw that one in there!) and much, much more.

It's going to be amazing! Cool thing is, Griff is complete stoked too. He reminds me everyday that we are going to Connecticut soon. He thinks its awesome how this will be our very first time on a plane together. Heck, we even get to sit together. We were always so used to picking each other up at airports and dropping each other off after a few days. Not this time.

No, we're going to enjoy a few days of R & R, spend some time with the folks and some friends, and soak up the rays. Lord knows we can use this trip.

So to everyone home...see you so soon!! And to everyone here in Great Falls, don't worry we'll be back soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment