Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blogging Newbie

So I decided to start up this whole blog...something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time now. I know, I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon but I thought that a personal blog might just be the perfect start to something in the future.

So why am I doing this? Well one, I live about 2500 miles away from my friends and family. Number two, I'm about to embark on one of the biggest events of my life. And three, well its simple...I want a simple and easy way to keep people updated on our lives. Of course, I'll back track a little bit and bring people up to speed but from here on out, this will be my way to communicate.

Writing has always been something that I love and enjoy. Griff loves it too. Of course its my dream that we can both write on here. Our stories are always better when you hear both sides. Naturally, this is going to be totally wedding focused until we move onto the new part of our life so I'm sure that his posts will be few and far between for now.

So sit back, enjoy, and bear with me as I embark on not only this whole blogging thing, but this wedding, marriage,and life thing : )

No comments:

Post a Comment