Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Maggie Sottero trunk show in Montana!!!

So as any bride to be should be, I am constantly searching the internet for my dress. Besides that fact that I am going to be able to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, finding The Dress is one of the special moments of getting married. Here in Great Falls, we have limited options. With two dress shops in town and only a small amount of time for my mom to be in attendance to this very special event, I am getting a little nervous.

However today, I found a little light at the end of the tunnel. Maggie Sottero, my absolute favorite wedding dress designer, is having a trunk so here in Montana in April. It may be 3 hours away but you better bet my butt is going to be there!

Check out the trunk shows in your area here.

No comments:

Post a Comment