Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing Miss Tana Hofman


I know, I'm crazy but just look at that face! So how did I end up with one more addition to my already hectic life? Let's just say that God was planning this all along...and we all know how that goes.

Found under a car by a co-worker's sister, Tana (as in Montana) came into my life on Tuesday afternoon. Said co-worker's sister had found this little pup, took her home, fed her, and began hanging up signs for someone to claim her. And no one did. On her way to the pound, she decided to try one last ditch effort to get this little girl a new home and headed into our office of dog lovers. One look at her and I couldn't say no. Ok so maybe it wasn't that easy for me to decide.

After tons of debate, lots of coaxing from my co-workers and a few funny phone calls to Griff, I loaded the little girl into my car and drove to my new house which is still basically empty. We sat at the floor, looking at each, and probably both wondering how this was all going to work out.

And so far we're getting along just great. We think that she's about 4 months old and some kind of boxer/shepard mix. She's house trained which is a huge plus and she has slept through the night without waking me to let her out. She hasn't gotten into any trouble just yet (although I just jinxed myself) and she follows me around like my shadow. "Sit" is also our specialty : )

After 2 days of being away, Griff returned home today to his 2 girls and seems to be completely loving every minute of it.

It's going to get crazy but heck, who's life doesn't get crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment