Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And we're off...

Well not quite yet...but we will be early Thursday morning! We're off to Cinncinati on an adventure that most people wouldn't dare to endure. I do have to admit, it's not for everyone. But me? I love a good ol' road trip. You heard right...road trip. As in we're driving....to Cinncinati.

{Cinncinati or bust!}

This is my 3rd time heading off on a cross country trip. Well ok it's not really all the way across the country like my trip from Connecticut to Cali was...or like the big move out to Montana. But it's still far.

Griff and I had a blast on our trip from my East Coast hometown to his Northwest temporary town. When we got to Great Falls I even asked him if we could keep going. The coastline wouldn't be much further. He politely told me no but I knew that it would be something that we would do again.

Since this trip kicks off our wedding season (5 in the next 7 months!) we needed to be as frugal as possible. And since we live in a town that costs at least $500 to fly out of every time (its like they're holding us hostage!), we knew that we needed to consider another option.

We considered it all...boats, trains, and planes...but each one was a no-go. Driving seemed to be the only other option. And we wrangled 3 friends into thinking the same way.

I hope that we're friends when this is all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment