Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Inspiration

Since this whole wedding planning has been a daily part of my life, so many people are asking about my color scheme, my ideas and what I have been thinking about incorporating into my day. I'm always collecting pictures that I find online and Googling various keywords that describe the things that I want to incorporate.

So I decided to follow in the footsteps of two of my favorite blogs (The Perfect Palette and Snippet and Ink) and create my very own Inspiration Board.


I showed it to Griff the other day and he was even kind of excited to see the things that I have been thinking of. It's so nice to be able to look at this and visualize all of the things that I have been thinking about. This board is a way for me to collect my thoughts and even to keep me on track with what I want to do.

If I collect more pictures, I'll be sure to post Board #2!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - LOVE your inspiration board! Cannot wait to search the rest of your blog right now! xo

    ReplyDelete