Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Heritage & Craft

I am in awe of this new business that I came across while reading one of my favorite wedding blogs (yes, I've already done the wedding thing but I still love a good wedding related read).

Heritage & Craft is a company that rents out vintage finds (and they will even do a custom piece if they can't find what you're looking for) for weddings, photoshoots, parties...or anything else that you can think of. And Erin, the owner, is currently my hero. I mean who would have thought of taking your vintage finds and renting them out to the masses? Not me, but boy do I wish that I had!

I just wish her shop was here in Montana...I could get lost in a place like that.

Head on over to check her out! Her stuff is great!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are two sweet I adore you blog and I thank you so much for the post!!! Actually I wanna chat. Send me your email. erintaylor@bustleevents.com

    ReplyDelete