Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Thanks for reminding me

So I got this in the mail yesterday:

A gift? For me? You shouldn't have!

And got super excited because it said "Our Gift to You!" on the outer envelope. So I ripped it open and found this:

Isn't that bag on there devine? I want that one!

OMG! $100 to Coach?  This must be my lucky day! Enter the fine print...



Full priced Coach Store? But we don't have any full-price Coach stores here in Montana!!!! (although I never thought about it really until this just reminded me) What is that all about?! Don't you know I have to shop for things like this on the Internet?

Maybe next time this Mike guy should just save the 44 cents he spent on postage and not get my hopes up.
 
Oh well...it wouldn't have fit into my new budget anyhow : (

No comments:

Post a Comment