Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

True Life: My Dog Has a Blankie

No I'm not kidding. And just like Linus, she totes that thing around the house making sure it's always in her sight. Don't believe me? See for yourself...



I'm not sure we'll be able to take this away like we might be able to take a blanket away from our future children. Then again, she is slowly eating it (yes, she bites off little pieces and chomps on them and then swallows them...I would hate to she what her insides look like) so we might not have anything to worry about.

For now though, we make sure that it is always in her kennel when she goes in there and she makes sure to pull it out of there when she comes out. It's quite amusing to watch actually.

Go ahead watch it again. You know she's hard to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment