Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blast from the Past: Our photographer

I was thinking about some bills that I needed to pay this morning when I was in the shower (I always seem to think my clearest there) and our photographer is one of them. Then I got to thinking about how beautiful our pictures are going to come out and I had to go and visit his site again.

Tony Spinelli will be the man of the hour when it comes to our photos and I couldn't be happier that he is going to be capturing all of our wonderful memories.

His photojournalistic style is exactly what I was looking for in a photographer. Below is a little taste of his work (and some of the photos that made me fall in love with his work):



If you have the chance, be sure to check out his website at www.tonyspinelliphotography.com. His blog is pretty awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment