Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

7 Months/30 weeks/214 days

Today is the 7 month mark..or the 30 week mark (thanks Emily!)...or the 214 more days mark. However you look at it, time is flying.

As I sit here with my checklist happily checking off the tasks I have already completed, I seriously get to thinking about how long 7 months really is. Our engagement happened about 5 months ago and that feels like yesterday. I have lived in Montana now for 6 months and that feels like yesterday. Griff and I started dating almost a year and a half ago and that feels like yesterday.

Will 7 months fly by? Of course it will but I'm ok with that. At this point in time, I feel that my planning has come to stand still. I have a date, a venue, a church, a photographer, and a dress...but my favorite part of the planning is yet to come. The site visits (in June!) and the meetings with the vendors. Picking out the invites and getting serious (not too serious) about my centerpieces and decorations.

I have seven months to write my vows (knowing me, I'll be frantically trying to write them the week before). I have seven months to perfect my first dance skills and to come up with the perfect presents for my bridesmaids. I'm getting excited just thinking about all of the things that I still have left to do : )

Oh and I almost forgot...I have seven months to practice signing my new signature. Yes, that's going to take some getting used to so I might as well start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment