Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Save the Date: Part 2

I wrote in a previous post about my Save the Date experience and I thought that I would follow up with a little look at the final product.


Thanks to Emily for the great photography! So many people have asked so I thought that I would mention that this was taken at Griff's parent's house in one of their fields. In the spot where Emily is standing taking this picture is where we were engaged on Thanksgiving weekend 2009.

It seemed easy for me to decide that this was the picture that we should use. It encompasses so much of who we are and pays homage to our Montana life.

And designing this was so unbelievably easy..and affordable! I saved an ton of money on these by using Vistaprint. I was nervous about the quality of them (I paid a few cents extra to upgrade the type of paper that they were printed on) but I couldn't have been happier about how they came out. The back is printed with the information for the hotel and travel accomodations.

More DIY projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment